Saturday 21 July 2007

Revenge of the Nerds

I'm strangely obsessed with watching South Korean Professional Starcraft matches at the moment.

Is it the mystifying need for the sedentary 'athletes' to wear big-name sportswear brand tracksuits? Is it the fact that it's so irresistably Revenge of the Nerds that these guys have made a lucrative career (pun; intended) from Starcraft and are now improbable pin-up boys? Is it the fact that I'm an inveterate geek?

I'm going for a 'yes' to all of the above.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Bro grabs!

P.S. Those dinosaurs are the shizzle. Can I book you in for a crash course in HTML after our nerdalicious Pantone excursion?

Jono said...

Fo' shiz.

Unfortunately, after some fist-clenching and teeth-gnashing, I found that my modest skillz weren't able to accomplish too much.

But, of course.

And Pantones. Yay!